Tuesday, May 5, 2009

On one Monday in Desa Pesona

OSIM = Oh Sh** It's Monday
Woke up in the morning and found no router and thus Alex and I went to Starbuck at Jaya One after breakfast.
What do you think about a giant with pink laptop?!

All of a sudden,

Alex: This is a nice shade.

Me: Yeah I know!

Alex: Maybe I should have got this too.

Me: *Eyes rolling* You're SO gay!

After sitting in the air conditioned cafe with coffee which I always enjoy, I found it a little uncomfortable after a while because of the constant cough. So I ENQUIRED Alex to do me a favor to remove the wardrobe in my room to make more space when we got home.
When we reached home, Wing was working on the router and there Alex goes with the router-setting-work. So I moved it myself and it was unbelievably light...
After the router setting thinggy was done, I ENQUIRED Alex to help removing the mini trees at the balcony.

Alex and his work

He was screaming his head off seeing the roots with some kind of ... feces



Alex called me the "maid of PJ"
After removing the "trees", I asked POLITELY, "Alex, can you do me a favor?"
Alex: What again?!
Me: This is simple. Just move this BIG rubbish bag outside.
There, the giant carried the bag and the moment the bag was lifted... Let picture do the talking...

Wing stopped staring at her lappy wich is VERY rare!

I snatched anything that can cover my nose... in this case, the toilet roll!

Where the bag was sitting...


Kian Ping, Wing, CYee, Alex and I were wondering around after the stink subsides for a while but we figure someone just have to do something with it.
Alex: Cat, let's take the rubbish bag back in.
Me: Are you INSANE??!!
Alex: Then it won't stink!
Me: Siao!!!
After a while,
Alex: We need a bucket.
*Me took a bucket and filled it with water*
*Handed it to Alex*
Alex: WHY DID YOU GIVE IT TO ME??!! I AM NO DESA PESONA SLAVE!!!
Me: I'll do it LAR.
*Alex took the brush and detergent*
Me: *Smile widely* I need to snap this down!

Alex: F*** You!

There goes Alex not wanting me to do the dirty job =P


We have a broken hanging stand and I thought we should discard it. CYee said the bottom may still be useful so I tried to dismantle it with Kian Ping. Alex, again feeling that he should do something came and helped but he ended up breaking everything...
Me: YOU KING KONG!!!! KING KONG!!!!
Alex: What...?
Me: YOU KING KONG!!! GO AWAY!!!
Good Job!

Understanding me thus treated Alex a very substantial dinner with this dish being the most attractive and the one which we cannot finish as well...

Champagne Chicken which I thought was pork

9 bla's:

AR said...

You...REQUIRED me to do those jobs...not ENQUIRED me.... :P:P:P

Rebeliciosz said...

I DID enquire ok. How "Alex, can you do me a favor?" sounds to you?

AR said...

And btw, you ASKED me to help you with the clothes stand...it's not my fault it just....fell apart after I pulled on it...

Rebeliciosz said...

KING KONG!!!

AR said...

Fix your router = RM30
Chop down the forest = RM20
Sweep the floor = RM20
CLEAN UP THE GUNK FROM JUNK = PRICELESS

Rebecca Saw said...

lol.. u guys farny la..ehh why ur hsemates so dirty one??
alos, the champagne chic looks darn familiar! i read bt it be4!! greenview? err..shit cant rmbr..

Rebeliciosz said...

thenomadGourmand, it is from New Paris Restaurant in SS2. RM16 for two persons which I think can very well serve three persons. Tried beore?

vialentino said...

wwah...champagne chicken....very nice dish ler....

ian said...

wth. hahaha!

Post a Comment