Saturday, May 2, 2009

Jakarta & Bandung




Pictures do tell a story. I was in Jakarta and Bandung. I declared holiday myself.


Sour Sally - Mochi & Chocolate Chips with Yogurt Ice Cream

I have tasted all kinds of food that I eventually fell sick partly because of that. Insisting on wearing shorts to bed got me in the same trouble as well.

This was unbelievably good.

They call it Siomay of Bandung. This was good too!

MU Cafe

Es Kopyor - this drink costs me abundant and you probably wouldn't wanna know why. Lolz

This is the famous soup which name I can't recall. This can easily be the best soup I ever had.








FYI, almost everything comes with chillies and without it, it probably do not taste as good.


Spent thousands for food. Lolz


Travel mates & I


Will go again. It's quite a place and on the way up there, I thought the view was great.

Bakso

Batagor

Pertamina - The monopoly

Yuriko's mom

Never like prawn me but this took my breath away









Many thanks to Yuriko's parents =)







Double parking in the mall. You do not need to worry about not able to get your car if you park on the inside. Those cars can be moved...

Soto Mie

For life

Believe me when I said I never step out of Malaysia before. The next day after my birthday, I applied for a passport. Within two hours, I got it done. Amazingly, the officers weren't that bad.
I was not eager or extraordinary nervous going abroad. Something else was bothering me and till now I did not know what was it. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself pretty much especially with the new food.
It was definitely an eye opener for me. Back in hometown, we have an indonesian maid. Back in the actual land, I don't see maids but I see pals. We are striving equally hard back there. It reminds me of my dad's frequent phrases, "We are chinese and we always have to work harder and smarter than other people in this nation!" Dad, I really know what you mean...
I am always lack of the sense of security. For those who know me well, I never have my finger nails long. It is always short and sometime they are shorter than normal. I picked my finger nails and my toe nails as well. Neither rewards or punishments will change this habit of mine. Trust me, I do wanna get rid of it. When exam comes or novelty persists, that just do not happen. The moment it comes to senses is when I actually looking at my finger nails and sigh.
In the plane, I was awaken by the great pain of the pressure in both my ears. I felt my tears oozing out... I mean it literally. Man... That was really painful.
Stepping on Malaysia gave me a sudden relief. I love Malaysia =)

0 bla's:

Post a Comment