Finally!!!
I was awaken by the opening door and the conversation of a couple. Now, I have it all for myself.
Was furious last night seeing everything in a great mess and the stack of dust. Slept at four after cleaning the washroom.
Was listening to the complaints and for once, I felt no angst at all but frustrated with the inconsiderate move.
Dear used-to-be bff, whether or not you read this (which I do not think you do), I would like to thank you for getting me to grow and assisted me indirectly in getting to know humans better. Whether or not we will be seeing each other again, I trully treasurd the time we had and the things you shared with me. All the best in your future endeavour.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 bla's:
babe, u are back in town??
Yes I am! When is the next makan session?
Nvm Dear,you finally got ur freedom ;)
well i dun know whether or not im one of the one you mentioned in the post - bff, but i do tresured you too. yea at times we do stupid things, and as times goes by, we realized and changed. it may be due to you all who taught me and makes me more mature. just as long as we realized the wrong, apologized and changed, and never do it again, it shall be fine.. ^^
regards,
ni ni
Post a Comment