
Yeah, I was thinking how will it be after 3 hours and 30 minutes later tonight.
Let's see what I had done in 2010:-
1. I was my own boss for 8 months.
2. I just sorta got promoted in cell group.
3. I passionately kissed 2 girls.
4. I shifted 3 times.
5. I am still using the same phone for more than a year!
6. I completed my academic course.
7. I unfriended my best friend and befriended with him again.
8. I learnt how to put on makeup.
9. I got myself a bf.
10. I watched Kings of Convenience live.
11. I seek consultation from the doctor 3 times.
12. I cut my hair to shoulder length.
13. I put on the fake lens twice.
14. I changed the layout of this blog 3 times.
15. I managed to let my finger nails grew longer than ever!
16. I watched 85% of the movies shown in cinema.
17. I went to Thailand and watched tiger show for the first time.
18. I broke my weight record ='(
19. I saw baby turtle for the very first time.
20. I walked from KLCC to Mid Valley.
....
0 bla's:
Post a Comment