Last Christmas, I gave you my heart and the very the next day, you gave it away!
This year, to save me from tears, I give it to someone special!
Last Christmas, it was not meaningful. There, I said it.
I had the most fruitful one this year. I didn't have the urge to want to leave home and be with other people on the Christmas day. I wanted to be home so much. I am super duper mega glad that my siblings were with me as well. For the very first time, we spent the whole day and night together till we said good night to each other.
Here are some pictures of the Christmas presents I got:-
1. A floral shirt from baby sister
I wore it all day long on Christmas day. She tricked me to choose my own Christmas present. *wicked*
2. Tube top from first brother
I shall wear it on NYE?
3. Pinkie Pirate from small eyed

Lolz, told you I'm a rabbit!
4. Cratbree & Evelyn from Ginny, bf's mother

Totally unexpected!
5. A watch from bf!
Thanks baby, totally <3>
Thanks again to everybody who made this Christmas meaningful to me! *muaks*


0 bla's:
Post a Comment