Saturday, April 18, 2009

This Thing Just Have to Be Here

Argh... Cannot tahan anymore.

You text-ed me on the 16th and thinking my birthday falls on the next day. I had been with you for 3 years and my brith date is the last thing you remember? Frankly, I rather you forget about everything than making a mistake.

I CLEARLY still care. Not for you to know and not for you to care.

I had given you time and energy that I thought would turn into something better than what I am having right now. I am at the back of the line and I cannot say anything more about it. We gave each other the best. The outcome was just too bad...

It frustrated me a lot. I tried and you said I did not. I worked on it and you said it was of no value. I had no idea how I dealt with that and I still do not know for sure.

There is a thing I can conclude about you. You made wonders. You were able to make me the little lamb. Obligation is the word.

I blurted it to you face and I thought you should have known. Whatever it is, I am who I am and you are no one to comment on it.

Turn around please. My foot DESPERATELY need to meet your ass.

4 bla's:

Rebecca Saw said...

Happy Birthday babe!! aww.. u sound so sad..now now..let me cheer u up, lets go for cakes! serious one! esp since ur birthday is this week!

Rebeliciosz said...

Gosh... I am so blessed to have known you!!

Rebecca Saw said...

hahaha.. so am i dear! so am i!

Stella said...

happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

eh. talking about cakes.... let's go for the one reb was talkin about... i forgot.. i think its in bukit damansara or smth

Post a Comment