Why not?!
Why can't your girl friend have a bff of the opposite sex? I have no idea what is that suppose to mean.
Whatever that had happened which brought the two persons together as close friends do not matter anymore. What matters the most is the fact that you love her for whom she is and not to take parts of her away simply because you think it does not fit the norm.
Man, I do not know how many times I have to say this.
JUST FREAKING BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!
wth
Anyway, that is not the point. The major major point is whether you love yourself being in the picture with the person.
Maybe it is the latte. It is keeping me awake. Good thing though. I managed to think it over.
I am definitely not good in this but hey, I am studying human behaviours. I know exactly what you try to say. I admit I am not completely over with it but at least acknowledge my effort.
Complaints never end and so do rumours and faulty beliefs.
Why bother?!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 bla's:
What are you doing awake at 5am?
Hmmm...sounds like something's happening. Shall await update from you tomorrow.
whahh...no nd to sleep aft exams it is? or u had too much cake?? ;p
The two of you never sleep also what...
Had Latte and kinda excited with the holidays. Lolz
So who was this joker anyway?
Post a Comment