I have this big issue for getting bored too easily. I tend to jump from thing to another as and when my heart tells me so. I will fight the desire and if I failed, that will only mean that I wanted it too much.
I was given the opportunity to be exposed and to learn more things in the industry that never really crosses my mind. In my mind, I only knew that I can do this only once in my life.
Weighing what I have in hand, I thought it will be great if I "just do it". It was not difficult the first time around but the people had made it much harder than I can ever imagine this time.
I have to say that I felt really good when I was told about the opportunities that lay in front of me. I just wish that it will be truly realized soon.
.............
I never wait. Waiting is not really an option. I have bypassed both my high school and college life. I do not want to miss anything anymore. If there's something, I will grab it. Come what may.
One told me, "If I see a future and there's a potentiality to be actualized, I will stay, wait and see."
Between having to wait for opportunities and to actually to start doing something with uncertainties, which will you go for?
0 bla's:
Post a Comment