Thursday, June 23, 2011

New Job

Stressful. Very stressful.

Today, I finally can breath a lot easier. I have secured it. Whether or not it serves me well. I know I can stay at least for a while there.

"It" is the new job!

When they called me, I was munching the caesar salad and talking to a new friend in O'Briens.

"Hi, I am calling from XXX regarding your application."

Me, *I got signed up meh?* "Erm, do you think you can call me back later? I am meeting a friend right now."

30 minutes later,

" Hi, I am calling from XXX. Can you come for interview on Thursday night at 8pm?"

Me, *What?!?!* "Do you think I can get back to you regarding this? I will call you at this number?"

"Sure. I will send you an email with the address and details."

Me, *still surprised* "Thanks a lot!"

I quickly logged on to Jobstreet and there I am, applied for too many positions till I do not remember exactly which is which.

I went for the interview of course.

I did not expect anything, really. I wanted to keep my promise which I made three months ago.

After Thursday night, I kept thinking about it. I even dreamt about it!


Praise to Lord, I got it!!!

0 bla's:

Post a Comment