Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Green Mob is Featured in Creative Cities!

Green Mob is covered by Creative Cities!


Before I did my wash up this morn, I decided to laze more and read my emails from the phone.

I was SO friggin happy with the email as Green Mob is featured!

I am very motivated as initiatives as such received support from other sources. Thanks to Greenomy again!

*happy*

1 bla's:

Dangerous Variable said...

Sustainability is good if you have all working together for the common goal. However, the majority of society can't be bothered to reduce waste because it is more costly to conserve than to waste.

YOU or someone need to come out with an idea to conserve cheaply and that people can see a great reduction of the cost living.

The people will be happy and the environment will be happy too. It is the same in the UK as well.

Good that your site is featured :) Am happy for you... XXX

Post a Comment