I TEll you hor. TELLING people the things they do not wanna be TOLD not only annoys yourself but the other parties as well. However, you get it out of your chest. You are amused with your guts. Still, it's not resolved until another disclosure takes place.
It may not go anywhere to the COMPLETE settlement to the issue. For third parties, it is most probably a small matter that can be dissolved simply with warm greetings and a card.
I'm SO not doing it. I thought I had gone beyond the standard. I mean... YEAH, I had been better than I thought.
Fine.
WWJD?
1. Love your enemy.
2. No vengeance.
3. Respect.
4. Patience.
5. Smile?
I'm a normal being anyway... I try my best LARR. I mean I AM TRYING MY BEST AND WILL BE TRYING.
I like my flip flop =P


Watermelon!
0 bla's:
Post a Comment